Good web writers are worth their weight in gold!
Ensuring websites are kept up to date with an ongoing supply of high quality, interesting material is no mean feat. It has become common for sites to commission freelance writers to take responsibility for their article writing.
Why Hire an Article Writer?
An entrepreneur who owns a startup may think of writing articles for his website but after exhausting initial ideas for articles, it is hard to keep up with the pace.
If you are serious about using content as a marketing strategy to help your startup grow, you will need to have an assortment of interesting articles to give your site credibility and integrity. Sites displaying a few, low quality articles with awkwardly embedded keywords will appear to potential customers and clients as a blatant marketing ploy as opposed to offering something informative and of value on their site.
The quality of articles on sites varies greatly. Some owners succumb to hiring cheap labor which often results in low quality articles written in the second language of the author.
Article writing is a cheap but effective marketing option and it may prove counterproductive to cut corners. Remember the old adage that goes, “If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.”
What a Content Writer Can Offer You
Content writers are a great resource for your site. They can offer you the following:
- An understanding of how to structure an article. This will take into account the need to make your article ‘keyword rich’, grammatically correct, and written in the appropriate format.
- The ‘know-how’ to grab the attention of readers. Professional writers understand that articles need to have an attention grabbing headline in order to market a business and attract traffic. Allow them the discretion to alter any titles you provide as they will be adept at making articles enticing to both your readers and search engines.
- Experience of how to seamlessly embed keywords throughout each article to ensure search engine optimization. There are particular parts of an article which search engines are geared up to read and experienced web content writers are aware of the prime places that keywords need to appear. Their natural desire to create free flowing copy also enables them to weave in keywords in a natural way so that articles don’t appear contrived.
- The ability to write in a range of styles. You should have a diverse range of articles on your site. The tone of the articles should match the subject matter and the style should vary to ensure an interesting range is created. Articles could be informative, promotional, anecdotal, and instructional, among others. A good writer can provide articles in a variety of styles.
- Knowledge of the trade. When providing a brief to a content writer, be sure to encourage and heed their feedback. Good writers will make suggestions for title changes and may even propose a slight refocus on the scope of the article. Article writers understand their market and want to work in partnership with you to make your site successful. Consider their suggestions carefully while providing inputs as well.
Using the services of professional writer will boost the quality of your content. Cleverly written content maximizes search engine optimization, resulting in quality traffic being driven to your website.